Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goldplucker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2014, 01:53 AM
    American Homestead Spring republished by Sydney z lucas
    I have all six of the prints American Homestead , published by currier & Ives and Republished by Sydney Z Lucas what is the value of these six prints?

Check out some similar questions!

Sydney z lucas 'Sunny Morning' by Pierre [ 0 Answers ]

We have a genuine etching by Pierre, entitled "Sunny Morning" #202 in the left hand corner with the initials SZL. In the right hand corner it is signed by Pierre. Is there any value to this etching?

S.z.lucas complete american homestead prints [ 2 Answers ]

I have all four of the american homestead prints which include summer, winter, autum, spring along with roadside mill, and by the river, they are in the original currier and Ives folio. They are I believe like 10X 15 approx. and have the library of congress registration on them 1889?? What is the...

American spring break [ 4 Answers ]

When is the american spring break I'm going to Florida from April 1st to 9th on my spring break but my airport is in fort lauderdale and I wanted to know if iwas going to run in GGW or extreme party people on my vacation?

Sydney Lucas Zoltan Silhouettes [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently acquired 3 Sydney Lucas Zoltan Silhouettes, I think maybe they are from 1940's or 1950's... if anyone could give me some info on SLZ or on the silhouettes, if they are collectible, or worth anything. Thank you

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.