Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gale1502 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2014, 12:14 AM
    Essay
    “In the 21 st Century, many doctors are made famous through the use of public
    media to voice their assistance to patients or to promote themselves.” Have
    we as the public placed more value on medical practitioners based on their
    social and public comments than respected medical practitioners who have
    made great contributions in the medical world, but are not social or television
    stars? Are these doctors abusing the system with their celebrity status and
    misleading the public on diagnoses via television rather than genuine old-
    fashioned medicine?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 4, 2014, 07:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gale1502 View Post
    “In the 21 st Century, many doctors are made famous through the use of public
    media to voice their assistance to patients or to promote themselves.” Have
    we as the public placed more value on medical practitioners based on their
    social and public comments than respected medical practitioners who have
    made great contributions in the medical world, but are not social or television
    stars?
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by gale1502 View Post
    Are these doctors abusing the system with their celebrity status and
    misleading the public on diagnoses via television rather than genuine old-
    fashioned medicine?
    Yes.

Now... Discuss. Awww Wee Lamb, I hope you weren't expecting us to write your essay for you. We're not here to do your homework, but to answer specific questions. That said you should take a look at popular media over the last few years. Dr. Oz for example and anyone trumpeting new diets/cures/pills/etc. That's your starting point.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please Help With My Essay [ 7 Answers ]

((what claim the author is making in this passage, what his grounds are For that claim, and what is at stake in the passage—what are the implications, and why is it significant for the argument as a whole.)))) Socrates “I understand that the just come to light as wiser and better and more able to...

Can someone help me on this essay ? Please I really need help, please and thank you! [ 3 Answers ]

What is Newman's stance on being a gentleman? What is his stance on virtue? What does Chesterfield seem to value: gentlemanly behavior or moral behavior? Would Newman agree or disagree with Chesterfield's advice to his son ? Read John Henry Newman " Knowledge and Virtue" starting from the...

Could someone please help me with my essay I need so much help? =[ [ 1 Answers ]

I'm horrible at beginning a essay and we have to write one about LA. Its supposed to be about an experience in LA and I chose one with my friends when we went to Santa Monica Pier at 8 in the morning on a Saturday. My teacher wants us to make it VERY detailed and use all our senses to describe it....

Essay help [ 6 Answers ]

How can you treat the subject of your essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of your point of view?

Essay [ 2 Answers ]

How do I write an essay that is objective but is persuasive?

View more questions Search