Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prettymofo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2014, 01:38 PM
    Navel ring problems
    I got my belly button pierced a week ago, but the bar was to small so it started sinking into my skin and my top hole got bigger and the skin around it got lose. I changed the ring to a bigger one but now the skin is still their.Will it go down when it heals?
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

Sep 2, 2014, 04:33 PM
    Did you get this done by a professional piercer? Call them! They should not have used a bar that was too small to begin with. You may have something else going on.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 2, 2014, 06:12 PM
    Did you know that the majority of people don't have a belly button that's conducive to piercing? Most have a belly button that will reject the piercing. Only a professional piercer will know who can be pierced, and who shouldn't be, and even then it's not 100%.

Doesn't sound like you went to a professional piercer. Go to them first about this issue. If they can't fix it, then ask for your money back, and realize that you're likely one of the vast majority that can't have your belly button pierced, because of your belly button, it's shape, it's depth, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nose ring problems. [ 0 Answers ]

Okay, okay. I got my nose pierced January 28th and a week later I think I hit my nose ring in my sleep and I got this little beauty. http://i40.tinypic.com/25t8fic.jpg I've tried soap, sea salt soaks, and now tea tree oil but it seems to just get bigger, smaller, bigger, smaller. Any tips?...

Can you put a ragular belly ring in if you persed it with a eye brow ring? [ 2 Answers ]

**** edited by moderator, If I can read, youth, I don't take time to spell or write full words ** Can you put a regular belly ring in, if you pierced it with a eye brow ring ?

Wax ring problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have installed one quarter inch laminated floor in my bathroom and I put an over sized wax ring on my toilet but it still leaks. I was told to get an add a flange but do not know how it works. Help

Can you pierce your navel if the hole from a previous navel piercing won't grow up? [ 2 Answers ]

all right well, I got my navel pierced in the 8th grade, and it got ripped out during a cheerleading game. The hole completely grew up and I got it re-pierced. During the beginning of my 9th grade year I snagged my belly ring on a shirt and it ripped... badly, but it didn't rip out.. the skin was...

Navel ring help [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have had my belly peirced for one year, first it was OK the after 6months it was tilted not its not titted but the peircing is like no peircedthrough any skin its like it disappeared. And under the ball its like purple scar tissue WILL THIS EVER GO AWAY?? :(

View more questions Search