Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    said123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2014, 03:56 AM
    Bones pain with temperature
    Dear Dr.
    Good day
    I am said tariq from Afghanistan. My wife is suffering from unknown problem. When her body temperature increases her legs starts to pain. Five months ago she gave birth to a baby. Recently she visited a General Physicians ,he said that she is lacking calcium in her body.
    It will be very kind of you if you recommend what nutrition should we give her that she regain calcium.
    Looking forward for your suggestion.
    Said Tariq Shah
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 2, 2014, 08:04 AM
    Milk and milk products are good. Broccolli, Kale, sardines, some fish, a lot of leafy greens. Do a Google search for "Calcium Rich Foods", and you will get a good list.

Being mineral deficiant after a pregnancy is quite common, if the mother doesn't get enough nutrients for the growing child than the body will take those nutrients from the mother's body. Afterwards the mother will need to bulk up on a bunch of minerals. Over the counter vitamin pills are good as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bones Brothers & Associates prepare individual tax returns. Over prior years, Bones [ 0 Answers ]

Bones Brothers & Associates prepare individual tax returns. Over prior years, Bones Brothers has maintained careful records regarding the time to prepare a return. The mean time to prepare a return is 90 minutes and the standard deviation of this distribution is 14 minutes. Suppose 100 returns from...

Fahrenheit temperature as a function of Celsius temperature [ 9 Answers ]

Given that the relationship between the two temperature scales is linear, use the facts that water freezes at 0 degrees C and 32 degrees F and boils at 100 degrees C and 212 degrees F to DERIVE a formula to express Fahrenheit temperature as a function of Celsius temperature. Show the derivation of...

Temperature increases even after reaching programmed temperature [ 3 Answers ]

I have a NOMA thermostat (model 52-2558-8). After reaching the programmed temperature, the furnace stays on without shutting down (8 degrees before I manually shut it off). Is this a thermostat issue or a furnace problem?

Outside Temperature and Indoor Water Temperature [ 1 Answers ]

I just have a general plumbing question. I live in a 4 year old luxury apartment building downtown and we have had an issue with our water temperature for the past month. (there is no cold/cool water... it is all hot - out of all the faucets). The building management is trying to say that this is...

View more questions Search