Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WonderXman Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2014, 08:58 PM
    Need help with Galxay S4 issues
    I have a S4 model # SCH-R970 ver 4.4.2, and I am having issues when I transfer photos,(via USB cable) that I have downloaded on the phone, to my PC, the files are not veiwable (just shows camera icon) Facebook, Twitter, Messenger photos are fine, just the downloaded ones don't show. And now I'm have issues saving some Facebook photos to the phone (error saving photo) comes up.Is there an update that I missed, because I didn't have these problems before.Can someone please help me.Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Insecure issues and trust issues [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old and was touched as a child. My dad wasn't there so I feel like no man will ever love me. I don't really have a hard time find one I just have a hard time keeping one. I feel like I push them away with my trust issues and insert. I want a relationship so bad but I'm not sure if I'm...

Girlfriend trust issues and my own issues. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My girlfriend and I have been dating for nearly a year and she still has some major trust issues and I will admit I still have a very minor lying problem that I admitted to my girlfriend when we first started dating. Not exactly the best combo, but we wanted to date regardless. So as...

I have issues [ 23 Answers ]

If someone draws suicidal pictures and has suicidal thoughts but never tries to commit suicide, does that make them suicidal?

Errection issues or Attraction issues [ 3 Answers ]

Folks! - I have a problem. I'm 26, my girlfriend is 20 - We both hold eastern values (for the most part) and I've been with her for about 1 year now - we've been having regular sex everyday pretty much for about 8/9 months now - and by regular sex I mean sex every day, sometimes couple of times...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.