Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trista73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2014, 09:51 AM
    Triton cara shower water cuts off when in use after a few minutes
    The water cuts out when the shower is in use. Pull switch light and unit light are both on, the unit doesn't trip any of the switches.

Check out some similar questions!

New water heater, hot water in shower only lasts 3 minutes [ 40 Answers ]

I have been in this apartment 6 months and have never been able to have a warm shower longer than 3 minutes. I told my landlord and he replaced the water heater. But that didn't solve the problem. So he had a plumber come over and the plumber said maybe the water heater was defective. But then he...

Purex Triton Whisper Flo failure, cuts out power fuse [ 1 Answers ]

The 9year old Purex whisper flo seem to have sufficient power, but after 5-10 minutes ( I think) is the source of power surge so the fuse box fuse goes out. Any one else experienced the similar problem? Just want to make sure before I purchase the motor. Thanks

Water cuts off in shower after replacing faucet fittings [ 9 Answers ]

I just replaced the fittings (that the knobs turn on & off) for the shower in my bathroom (shower only, no tub). Water turns on fine for both hot & cold, however when I turn the knob to the right (down) for the cold water, after a few seconds/minutes the shower head starts shaking/rumbling and all...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.