Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Colt727 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2014, 09:40 AM
    Need name of old sci fi TV show (might be a movie)
    All I remember about this show or movie is a man shooting a futuristic gun that shoots this gold paper material to wrap bad guys up to stop them. Another possible scene I remember is the main guy makes a bet with a store clerk about picking a winning lottery ticket, the store clerk puts 2 or 3 lottery tickets on the counter, the main guy puts on these x-ray type glasses and can see the winning scratch off ticket and picks it. Any help would be great thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Movie Title: Sci Fiction genre. Sci Fi experts couldn't help! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a movie in the Sci Fiction genre. Unfortunately, the Sci Fi experts couldn't help me with this one, so I'm taking a chance and hoping that you might be able to help me. Could you please help me try to figure out a movie from somewhere back in the early 80's? Back...

Sci- Fi show or movie has me stumped! [ 2 Answers ]

I think this was a show, perhaps on HBO, or the like. All I can remember was that it was a sort of "cult show" feel to it. The scene I remember was as follows; a guy who was kind of arrogant and womanizing, was kept alive on a gurney by machines. I think it was recompense for how he'd been. He...

Name of Sci-fi Movie used as background on TV Show "QI" [ 3 Answers ]

I apologise in advance because I don't know if the movie in question is actually a movie, it could be a television series for all I know. Anyway, on the TV show (hosted by Stephen Fry) "QI" Series F, Episode 9: "Future", they use a still of a man dressed in a silver suit and helmet and a woman...

Sci Fi show from 90's, I think? [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a series that I watched a couple episodes of. I am thinking it was late 90's early 2000's maybe. The show centered around a kid / young man that could directly interface with technology. Sorry I can't remember anymore but it has been bothering me.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.