Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Martin Dean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2014, 05:50 AM
    Helping less fortunate children in Liberia
    How can I receive financial assistance for my organization that caters to educating the less fortunate children in Liberia?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 31, 2014, 06:07 AM
    Although this site caters to US 501c3's only, they are interested in education and health in African nations. Read the ENTIRE site for helpful information and links. It isn't easy to apply for grants, and you have to have done plenty of work on your charity already, before you get formal non profit status. No one in the world hands out grants without seeing results first, and you need to document all that you do very well.
    Grant Opportunities - Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the correct grammar for this: for those less fortunate than us [ 2 Answers ]

Which is correct? For those less fortunate than us For those less fortunate than we

Liberia industrial revolution [ 1 Answers ]

Liberial industrial revolution

Dad no longer visiting children or helping financially [ 5 Answers ]

In the past year and a half the father of my 6yo and 9yo has not been visiting except maybe 6 times. The kids do not won't to be around the girlfriend or her child because he (the child) decided to show his privates to them! I have not forced them to go and neither has the father. But he isn't...

Children helping with dogs (labs) [ 7 Answers ]

As I mentioned in my last post, my little nephew and niece, age 4 and 6, are coming home to live with my husband and I very shortly, and bringing their dog and guinea pigs to add to our household of one dog and one cat. I would like the children to participate in taking care of the animals,...

View more questions Search