Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EnTransition Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2014, 04:25 AM
    Looking for an Inexpensive Rental
    Does.anyone know of a dog friendly landlord in the Los Angeles area? I just need a one-bedroom. I am not having any luck, so my dogs and I are sleeping in my jeep. Thank you very much for any assistance.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 31, 2014, 04:55 AM
    Uh oh. Not just one dog, which is hard enough to find a place for.
    I don't think you have a chance. And cheap? Forget it. Landlords have too many very expensive repairs to do to floors after pet urine soaks in. Sure, some pets never pee indoors, but there's no way to prove that in advance. So even if the rare LL allows ONE pet, they want a huge pet deposit.

My advice is to shop for a used 13' trailer, one with a leak in the roof so it's cheap, gunk the leak, attach it to your Jeep, and go live in campgrounds or off grid.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2014, 01:47 PM
    Craigslist-?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 31, 2014, 05:55 PM
    Why don't you widen your area? There are plenty of dog friendly rentals in Los Angeles County.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Aug 31, 2014, 06:45 PM
    Hi,
    Yea, actually there are lots of places where it is pet friendly apartments, like near central LA, Korea town, Hollywood blvd, Pasadena, etc.and they are not very expensive too. And yes, here you can also find reasonable renting cost! If you have some more question just let me know and you can search in the craigslist's about these places and renting options!

All the best!
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Sep 1, 2014, 11:31 PM
    And the most cheapest place is Valley area!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 1, 2014, 11:56 PM
    I guess the issue is how cheap? And how many dogs? And what type of dogs?

There should be several web sites that list, openings, where have you been looking

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Inexpensive divorce while incarcerated [ 3 Answers ]

Can I file for a divorce in my local newspaper in the state of Virginia for free?

Inexpensive ear cleaner for dog? [ 2 Answers ]

Can I use peroxide or something like that in my golden retriever's ears? She is always scratching her ears and shaking her head. (ear infections?) and it's so expensive to keep going to the vet for ear cleaners and medicines. Also, she is continually getting a bacterial-type yeast infection...

Looking for good inexpensive faucets [ 11 Answers ]

Still in deep on the bathroom remodel. Finally got the pipe sweating down - thanks to all. It now is the least of my worries. What a lot of reading and practice will do for you. Anyway, I am trying to find some decent inexpensive faucets. I have shoehorned myself a bit because I want wall...

Inexpensive Catering [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a name of a company who offers Inexpensive Catering in Northern California, specifically the Bay Area.

Inexpensive Bathroom Improvement Ideas [ 4 Answers ]

Hello and thank you in advance for your help. I would like to refresh my small bathroom without spending $$$. The bathroom is rather small and only accommodates a standard bathtub/shower, toilet, and basin. I'm looking for inexpensive ways to refresh my bathroom and make it more interesting. ...

View more questions Search