Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadysaTin1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2014, 11:03 AM
    How do I bid On a Ne Construction site with my new Clenaing Business
    I am res-starting my cleaning business. Many things have changed since, about five years ago. I also am very interesting in adding Construction site cleaning & commercial cleaning to my business. However, charging for construction sites seems frightening after much research & looking at what I see on the internet. Bidding for contracts etc... Wow! I realize it doesn't take rocket sciences, but it does take quiet a bit in various areas to achieve, accomplish & stay on top. Is there anyone that will as God states lead me in the directions to help with successful suggestions & more.. Thank you, Lady Satin.

Check out some similar questions!

Construction bid? [ 2 Answers ]

-i had a construction bid signed withno payment plan owner gave me money to start work and now I need more money to continue project which should be completed by July 9 he refuses to give me any more he said he will send out a check but that won't help in completion of work ?

Post-construction clean up bid [ 2 Answers ]

I have to bid on a job in a couple of days and I need current pricing advice for 2014. I have not seen this home yet, but it is in an affluent Long Island NY suburb in Nassau county. I was told that it is very large and my 4 man crew seemed acceptable to the contractor. This is my first bid of this...

How to bid on a new construction clean [ 3 Answers ]

How much should I charge for a new construction clean on a 15,000 sf building, glass doors and window cubicles in and out, spot clean carpet in 500 sf area

What to bid on construction clean up job [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am starting my own construction-cleanup business but I am having a little trouble in the bidding department. I am not sure what to charge. If I should charge per square foot what is an average rate? Windows would be extra charge as well. I live in Maine. Also would like to know if anyone knows...

How do I give a construction bid [ 4 Answers ]

I am doing mew construction,I need to Know the correct procedure to do the documents :rolleyes:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.