Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jadentyhy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2014, 08:10 AM
    Computer recommendations?
    So I'm trying to buy a computer and I know 0% about hardware, so I came to the one place that's going to make me look stupid!

Firstly, This computer should be able to run DayZ on LOW. Im not looking to invest my life savings into a computer, so somewhere into the 400-600 dollar percentile.

Secondly, If you're going to tell me "just build one" Tell me the components to buy, cause like I have previously stated.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 30, 2014, 09:56 AM
    Firstly knowing your location in the world would help as we are a global web site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name recommendations for tales? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, and so I have two-story suggestions, listed here is the idea for both: 1st one An investigation laboratory utilizes creatures for screening foods, nevertheless you will find rumors of an undercover task that a few of the laboratoryis workers are participating in. The task being...

PC Recommendations? [ 4 Answers ]

I'd appreciate some feedback on lower-priced computers. Our current computer is a Sony Vaio (nearly 8 years old!) and we've had a very good experience with it, but its simply too old for what we need now. About Us/Needs: We prefer PC's DH is in school and will need Word, Excel, Powerpoint,...

Microphone recommendations to use on a computer? [ 2 Answers ]

There is times I would like to use a microphone during game, but I don't want to get a headphone/mic set. I am so happy with my SENNHEISER HD-280. What do you guys recommend for a quality microphone? And I don't mean those cheap Labtec ones from Wal-Mart. I've tried it and sounds horrible.

Would like some recommendations [ 1 Answers ]

My major project for our plant shutdown is to completely rebuild my LAN. I'm currently using 4 ageing 24 port Cisco 400 series Fasthubs. These deal with all of my LAN traffic all server, printer and workstations. What I was thinking of doing is installing a 16 port Gig switch in each of my two...

View more questions Search