Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Love_is_evol Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2014, 05:27 AM
    How do I apply for health insurance in the state of Kansas?
    Im a 24 year old female,who has no children, single,unemployed, and about too be without health insurance, where do I apply and what are the stipulations?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 30, 2014, 05:45 AM
    Medicaid Eligibility in Kansas | eHow

Kansas health insurance: find affordable coverage

You may also wish to check and see if getting on a policy with your parents is possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Switching from personal health insurance to my company's health insurance [ 4 Answers ]

I've been employed with my present company since 2009. I've paid for my own health insurance since 2009 (high deductible), though would like to switch to my company's health insurance. I was diagnosed with MS in June 2011 and it's a pre-existing condition. What do I need to know because of this...

Two health insurance policy for surgery and 2nd insurance not paying [ 1 Answers ]

Had hysterictomy in 08, In 09 got a bill from hospital saying 2nd insurance withdrew 2k stating that was my portion or my copay. Is this right? I tried to appeal and the insurance is sticking to it. My primary ended up paying 16k to the 2nd insurance only paying 600. What are my options. I have...

How do I sue another state for not enforcing my child support/health insurance order? [ 4 Answers ]

Five years after my divorce, I moved out of state and have lived in Michigan for 3 years now. In August 2007, my ex was arrested in Kentucky (still lives there) for flagrant nonsupport. At that time, his arrears were $5100. He begged his brother for a job that day and the court ordered his wages...

Health Insurance from your state? [ 1 Answers ]

I've heard of some people finding insurance through their state and it is discounted... Is this true? I desperately need insurance and fast... PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME SOMETHING :(

Kansas state law about debt? [ 5 Answers ]

Federal Law states they have 4 years to collect an outstanding debt. What about the Kansas state law? How long do the collector have for collecting an outstanding debt. I can't recollect all my old debt some debts are like from 1995, 1996.

View more questions Search