Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asiruopeyemi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2014, 06:41 PM
    How can I get scholarship for masters in statistics in America?
    How can I get scholarship for masters in statistics in America, I studied statistics in polytechnic in Nigeria. Thank you
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 29, 2014, 07:50 PM
    It's not very easy to get scholarships in advanced education. Find a school you'd like to attend, then contact their financial aid office. They'll be able to answer questions specific to you and the university.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarship for masters program [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am Rabida from Bangladesh. I have completed BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) last summer. And now I am planning to do my masters in Human Resource Management or Accounting.I am looking for such masters program which could offer some scholarship. Since I am from a devoloping...

Scholarship to pursue masters in UK [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings Im a first class Counselling graduate and also the Univeristy's Gold Medalist. I have also received my Faculty's Excellence Award and 5 Dean's List Awards. With all the qualification and an offer to study in University of Portsmouth, UK, sadly Im from poor family background. My parents...

Scholarship for masters course [ 4 Answers ]

Tell me is any trust or institute give the scholarships for masters course

Scholarship for masters [ 1 Answers ]

I did my bachelor of commerce degree and I am intending to go for masters(mba) in human resources management, I want to know where can I get scholarship as I don't have a good financial position to sponsor myself. I am from the least developed countries. Also which universities offer such a...

View more questions Search