Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nikita Talitha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2014, 08:47 PM
    Easy
    My best friend called me easy... how did she mean it?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 28, 2014, 08:48 PM
    Did you ask her?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 28, 2014, 08:50 PM
    We weren't there...so we can't know for sure how she meant it BUT....generally, when someone uses that term towards someone else, it means they are promiscuous...easy to get in bed...slutty.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 28, 2014, 08:52 PM
    Easy usually means that you sleep around, or kiss a lot of boys, let them have their way with you. In other words, like odinn said, slutty.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Aug 29, 2014, 12:42 AM
    If she said that thing according to anything, any story etc. that has to do with Boys, then she may have said that "you are easy person to persuade" for boys. Or easily available to them! For whatever reason.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 2, 2014, 07:41 AM
    How old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Easy One? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a new <1yr Jacuzzi Toilet, 1.6 GPF. It takes more than 5 minutes 50 sec to refill the tank. To waterline (No Overfill) Used to take 30 Sec. My water pressure is good and the toilet clears well. Very Frustrating! Local Lowes/Home Depot haven't been much help, can you? Thanks!

I can't get Over my ex, although it seems so easy for him. [ 14 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, well I was in a relationship for about three years, he was my high school sweetheart... the first 5 months he cheated on me and had sex with two girls.. he told me.. and I broke up with him but he kept telling me that he will change, that it was a mistake.. and I took him...

Here is any easy one (maybe) [ 4 Answers ]

Okay I have and old rust bucket 91 gmc sonoma 4x4 that I use on rainy days. It ran just fine the last time I used it. Then I went about a week without starting it ,so I decide to drive it to work but nothing. I mean when I turn the key no click nothing. I charged the battery as it appeared to be...

View more questions Search