Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zubikh Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2014, 11:28 AM
    Abdominal pain during periods
    Hey, any can tell me that why there is severe abdominal pain in my lower belly, (no cramps) with nausea during periods. I had unprotected sex 3 months ago. Could this be pregnancy or its any other medical complication? I have been feeling too much depressed for last 5-6 days. Please help if anyone has any idea.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 28, 2014, 11:59 AM
    Are you having periods? That is the first sign. If you're not having periods, than you could be pregnant. Have you take a pregnancy test?

There are some gastrointestional issues that present like like that. I would go to a doctor and get them to look at it.
    Gettnunbuttheiz Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2014, 12:19 PM
    Better to be safe go get checked.. lots of different things could be the culprit..

Aug 28, 2014, 12:29 PM
    Ya M having periods regularly, but today morning I felt nausea and severe abdominal pain.. Ya sure have already took appointment from doc will visit on Monday, but afraid of being pregnant..! Is there any possibility of being pregnant with regular periods, and moreover, I took Emergency Contraceptive Pills too after that unprotected sex..
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2014, 12:33 PM
    If you are afraid of a pregnancy, then why were you having unprotected sex. Babies are what result from unprotected sex.

But I agree, periods are contraindicative of a pregnancy....meaning you don't have one when you have the other.

You should be seeing an OB/GYN, as amoung other things this could be a symptom of Endometriosis but tests would be required to determine what it is and what it isn't. Nobody can diagnose much less treat you online.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 28, 2014, 01:07 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/womens...ml#post3671189

Are you still taking those pill?

Aug 29, 2014, 06:10 AM
    Aaaaaaaaaaahh..! Thanks M not pregnant have ultrasound and found nothing... But it was appendicitis... Doc told me to get operated...

No I have taken those pills only once, not taking any more...
    Gettnunbuttheiz Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2014, 07:14 AM
    I am so glad you went in.. there otherforms of birth control ask your dr about the different ways you can prevent pregnancy orher than the pills... Good luck to you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Periods issues..! Lower abdominal pain..! [ 1 Answers ]

So what I do..? This is quiet unusual.. this has been the longest break by the way my cycles.. I can't be pregnant for sure.. I am unemployed for the past 6 months.. I am stressed though.. I have been stressed and had irregular periods while I was at work.. but I din have this much pain (which is...

I am having Diarrhea and abdominal pain the pain moves [ 3 Answers ]

I am having a lot of pain it starts at my belly button then goes down with Diarrhea for 2 days and I am not sure what to do. I woke up with this on Monday it went away yesterday the pain was back early morning. Today its worse I am 25 M University if Springfield, IL Class of 2011

Brown discharge with lower back pain and abdominal pain [ 0 Answers ]

Started 5 days after period and has been going on for 4 days now

Fever, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, weakness or sweating and low back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Fever,nausea,vomiting,abdominal pain,weakness or sweating and low back pain what this symptoms shows

Lower abdominal pain and back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Constant pain in lower abdomen. Bleeding since birth of second child in July

View more questions Search