Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asherbyhy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2014, 08:42 AM
    South East Asia
    Am thinking of heading that direction for 3 or 4 weeks. I'm drawn to seeing Malaysia but not sure if there are other countries more worth seeing e.g. Vietnam/Cambodia/Laos/etc. Really want to see good scenery, rainforests, rivers, temples.

Has anyone travelled a bit over that direction. Would be interested to hear any feedback on countries you enjoyed most or any sights you'd recommend.
    DirectionWest Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2014, 12:54 PM
    Come to India. You'll find Temples and other stuff. You have Mumbai and Goa and if you go North you have Nainital and other hilly regions. It's up to your choice basically.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 28, 2014, 02:07 PM
    If you want good food, interesting archeological sites off the beaten track, lovely scenery, great people, visit Vietnam and Cambodia. You will not be disappointed !

But really do your research if you are spending that kind of money.

This is a good site to visit to ask this, but there are other ways too, to investigate.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Aug 29, 2014, 12:52 AM
    Malaysia, Thailand... beautiful beaches and exotic foods. India... full of colors, different kinds of culture, north is different from south culture, people and east is different from west, but all live together, you can see dessert, mountains, snow greeneries, beaches, Bollywood in Mumbai etc everything in India! If you need any tips for India let me know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

North, south, east, west [ 0 Answers ]

How does one write the English words: NORTH - SOUTH - EAST - WEST in Sanskrit please?

How many blogs are there in each of these South East Asian Nations? [ 1 Answers ]

Would like to know the number of people blogging in their local languages in Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Bangladesh, S Korea and Sri Lanka.

South east direction [ 1 Answers ]

Since I was a child, I always had a symptoms of viewing the southeast direction as dark and frightened. If I travelled in this direction no matter by car or train, it seemed to me that I'm heading somewhere off the land of the world. I lived in the southeast province of Fujian in China before and...

View more questions Search