Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fiveandjean Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2014, 08:51 PM
    Federal Taxes on Condo Sell
    I inherited property from a person, was left to me and her son 50/50. I have lived in it for 13 yrs. If we sold it for approx $145,000 split 50/50, approx how much IRS tax would we have to pay each in California state?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2014, 02:05 PM
    Do not double post the same question please.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 28, 2014, 02:37 PM
    Please copy/paste this question onto the end of your other one, using Answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Federal and California taxes on the sell of french shares [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm going to sell some french shares called BSPCE (Share warrants for entrepreneurs in english) - they are a Right to Subscribe or purchase shares at a pre-agreed price - in English referred to as "Equity warrants" or "Stock subscription warrants (SSW)". I've got them since 2010. I...

Cant afford my condo and cant sell it [ 2 Answers ]

Life changes and can't afford my condo anymore. The bank sent information offering a modification which has been more of a nightmere than 3 other buying and selling of houses. Started the process in Jan and it is now July. Don't want to go through a foreclosure and market value is a good...

Can someone sell his condo without board's approval? [ 3 Answers ]

We just find out that a person who was director of association sold his place without the board knowing. From the time I'm in the board every condo for sale couldn't close without the association letter. What is the best way we can figure out how this guy close without our approval when he owns us...

Filing Federal Taxes Jointly and State Taxes Separately [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are both on Active Duty in the Military, and we were married in May of this year so this will be the first year filing Jointly. Is it sensible to file joint federal taxes and separate state taxes this year (Wisconsin and Maryland) even though we are both stationed and living in...

What's the best way to sell my condo in MN? [ 5 Answers ]

New to homeowning... Have a condo in St.Paul, MN. Want to sell. Who's the best company to go through to save me money? Condo only worth about $75,000, not many agents into it because they wouldn't make much money out of it I think. Any ideas?

View more questions Search