Ask
    tesinre Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2014, 05:57 AM
    Scholarship
    I want to get the opportunity of scholarship
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2014, 05:59 AM
    SO, you go apply for one that you might qualify for, or several. We don't have any here however.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 27, 2014, 06:09 AM
    Find a university you'd like to attend, make sure you meet the requirements to attend, and then see if there are scholarships available.
    tesinre Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2014, 06:12 AM
    Scolarship
    To get the scholarship! Because I couldn't learning a second degree or Msc due to my efficient.

I want to do Msc on civil engineering or related field
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2014, 06:14 AM
    You already have a thread on this topic... post all follow up information to it... not a new thread.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarship [ 8 Answers ]

I wonder if I can get a scholarship for interior designing even I have not majored in it in my under-grades. I have no former experiences in this field, just that I think I have many ideas on it.

Reporting scholarship and taxes paid on scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

My wife was on F-1 in Spring 2010 (graduating semester) pursuing PhD and she received $8,100 as fellowship/scholarship. And, $1,300 was deducted as NRA tax. She paid around $1,000 as tuition fees for that semester. She has not received a W-2 and no 1098-T was given as she was a non-resident alien....

Can I get scholarship? [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Tatek shenkore. I have BSC in civil engineering and rightnow, I need scholarship and sponsors as I was learing on my own loan till I get this first degree.But now I really need some company wich can help me out for my MSC in civil engineering . Can you inform me if any please?

View more questions Search