Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markmarkjohnson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2014, 03:57 AM
    How to download email from Yahoo mail account to computer
    I want to download my e-mails email from Yahoo mail account to computer. Can anybody help?
    juliahill408 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2014, 04:08 AM
    Hello,http://backupyahooemailstoharddrive.yolasite.com/Here a blog page that will help you to download email from Yahoo mail account to computer

Please avoid previous comment... Hello,http://backupyahooemailstoharddrive.yolasite.com/Here a blog page that will help you to download email from Yahoo mail account to computer
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2014, 04:15 AM
    You could also use the free Thunderbird client. Here is a step by step giude: How to Backup Your Web-Based Email Account Using Thunderbird
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 27, 2014, 04:31 AM
    There are several e-mail clients that can download your e-mails from Yahoo and other mail services. What version of Windows do you use?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yahoo email account has been hijacked. What do I do? [ 1 Answers ]

This morning I woke up to find that someone has used my email account to send out spam messages to everyone in my address book and everyone I've ever sent an email to. A lot of the messages were bounced back, but many others went through. I'm not sure how many messages were sent, but I found three...

Fired for forwarding mail to Yahoo account [ 8 Answers ]

Hi... I'm in a legal wrangle with my previous company about forwarding my company mail to my Yahoo account whilst on leave. They fired me because they say I placed the company at risk by doing so. They say that some-one could've hacked my Yahoo account and stolen company info. How can I fight this...

How many does Yahoo mail can send email per day [ 1 Answers ]

Per day I send 300 emails but now a days I couldnot send even 50 emails what is the reason for the same.

I want to permanentely close my Yahoo mail account. [ 3 Answers ]

I want to permanentely close my Yahoo mail account.

Why can't my Yahoo email account receive mail? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I wanted to know why my Yahoo email account can't receive emails. I lost my email password but now I found it , and it won't let me receive mails.

View more questions Search