Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    24solomon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2014, 11:22 PM
    Which is the best way to rid of toxins in the human body?
    Which is the best way to rid of toxins in the human body?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 26, 2014, 04:28 AM
    What is it you want to rid your body of?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2014, 04:49 AM
    Are we talking Meth, alcohol, THC, LSD, Heroin, Arsnic, Lead, Cyanide, or any of a LONG list of very difficult to spell or pronounce chemicals.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 26, 2014, 06:08 AM
    With anything you're talking time.

Start a proper diet and continue with it. Don't consume anything toxic. If you're thinking of these new age, colonic, wheat grass, detox procedures than save your money.

If someone is going ot be testing you for these in the near future than that is a different story. There isn't anything that can remove anything from your body. It has to come out naturally.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 27, 2014, 02:03 AM
    Well, I just went though a 3 day, detox for impurity in my body, Chinese herbal treatment. Worst taking stuff I ever drank, but the difference in three days is amazing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are my crayons toxic? [ 6 Answers ]

I recently just had made lipstick with my crayons. I put it on not thinking about if they were toxic or not. I took it because I didn't know if it was safe or not. All it says on the box is bazic productions and that its mad from in china. It doesn't say if its toxic or not . On the crayon it says...

I'm in a toxic household, what do I do? [ 3 Answers ]

For about 5 years now, my dad has been the most awful person I've ever known. He's misogynistic, racist, judgmental, a hypocrite, stubborn, will never admit he's wrong, blames all his shortcomings on others and I'm pretty sure he's a hypochondriac. He's always tearing me down and not only has he...

Toxic Ingredients? [ 3 Answers ]

I was looking at the cosmetics database for a listing of toxic ingredients today and hydroquinone got a hazard rating of the highest which was a 10! Whereas kojic acid got a hazard rating of 1?

Toxic parents [ 6 Answers ]

I have removed myself and my family from a very emotionally and verbally abusive relationship with my Dad. It was a discision I didn't take lightly. Here is my question. Why is it when I will not go somewhere where I think he may be, my mom accuses me of being selfish, uncaring, etc etc. I won't...

Toxic shame [ 13 Answers ]

What do you know about Toxic shame? This is a little I have read about it,how does this affect what we do as addicts? Addicts often carry a lot of shame which should not be theirs. Dealing with shame and absolving oneself of blame are important steps. When a child grows up with people who...

View more questions Search