Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love story45 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2007, 12:38 AM
    How do you get over someone you love? Acceptance?
    Well now that I know I must give her space... How do I get over her, I need tips, help, anything that works.. because she is on my mind, no she is my mind... How do I forget about her?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2007, 12:42 AM
    You need to keep yourself busy.

For example: Get into a new hobby that will occupy your time.

For instance sign up for kick boxing or some sport.

Learn some meditation. Meditation will teach you how to relax it will also eventually let you think in a new way which will help you move on.

There are so many other suggestions which others will come up with. One other one is to do some volunteer work, your never to young or old to volunteer somewhere. This will benefit somebody else and you at the same time.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Apr 8, 2007, 08:26 AM
    Stay away from her. Don't talk to her. It's better for you not to see her at least for a while.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Giving space when someone else is in the picture. [ 45 Answers ]

I have been seeing the same woman for 5+ years. I have been suspicious of a friend of hers who I never met. She started spending allot of time with him last summer. I found out that she lied to me about going places and would see him. She said nothing went on even though I found messages from him...

Dating vs. Seeing someone [ 5 Answers ]

This is something that I have seen here recently. There are a lot of women who say that you are dating, but want to date other people. Now I don't know if I am just out of the loop here but isn't that more along the lines of seeing someone rather than dating someone? Isn't dating someone more...

Asset Acceptance Collections [ 8 Answers ]

Help! I am trying to get a mortgage on a house (first time buyer!) I have settled all my collection accounts on my credit except this one with Asset Acceptance, now the strange thing about this is bought my debt back in 2003. The original credit was First Consumers National Bank, they sold all this...

Avoidance vs. Acceptance [ 3 Answers ]

So I had a bad day today in school today. With my teachers doing virtually nothing the day before February vacation, I found myself with a lot of free time doing a lot of negative thinking. I had my first period class with my ex and I saw that he had written his plans with his girlfriend for the...

How do I get through to someone in a mid life crisis? [ 5 Answers ]

I just recently found out that my mother had an affair and wants to leave my dad after 25 years of what seemed to me to be the "perfect marriage." I am 22 years old and have a 2 year old and a new baby, my husband and I got married in May of last year. My mother came to me and told me she just...

View more questions Search