Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KylerBH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2014, 10:57 AM
    Drank Friday and Saturday, ETG Monday
    Hi,

I had one glass of wine (13%) on Friday night, between 9-10. It took me about an hour to drink. And the Saturday around 1-2 I had another half glass, or so, may have been a full glass of red wine.

I have to take an EtG test today (Monday) by 8PM. I've been drinking a lot of water, half a gallon so far, and have had a couple cups of coffee.

I am a girl, 25 years old. 5'5" 130lbs. I'm pretty fit and work out.

Is it possible that I will pass this test?

Thanks!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2014, 11:05 AM
    Its a tossup You might or might not.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 25, 2014, 11:20 AM
    You're probably ok but if you're not supposed to be drinking, taking chances like this will eventually backfire on you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 25, 2014, 11:59 AM
    Your levels should be too low to fail without trying to hide/flush your system. But who takes such a chance knowing a test is coming? In addition suspicion of intentional dilution can trigger more testing, or worse, depending on who ordered the tests and why.

Labs, businesses, and the courts, know every trick in the book, so proper compliance is the best stress relief for success. You have to weigh the consequences of failing the test, against having that glass of wine, and the actions to hiding/flushing your system, and stressing over them.

At least have the facts over what's passing, and what's failing before you start hiding/flushing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I drank on Friday at 1 am ,I have an EtG test on Monday at 6 pm [ 10 Answers ]

I drank on Friday at 1 am ,I have an EtG test on Monday at 6 pm ,can anyone tell me will EtG come up ?

I drank 5 5% beers Saturday night and had an ETG on Monday [ 3 Answers ]

Saturday Night from 9pm to 1 am I had exactly 5 glass bottle beers with 5% alcohol content. I am 6 foot and around 145 pounds. Yesterday morning I drank a lot of coffee and took 2 excedrin (I thought caffeine could help jump my already fast metabolism) and didn't eat until about 130 when I ate 2...

Drank Saturday and got dropped for EtG on Monday... [ 1 Answers ]

I am 6'1 female about 150lbs. I drank a two hearted beer and a couple of bud lights on Saturday. Do I have any chance of passing a ETG on Monday at 1:30p?

EtG Monday, drank Friday [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, Dr. Bill. I am in a whirlwind, to say the least. I drank one glass of wine and five Michelob Ultras on Friday night, beginning at 7 pm and continuing until 10:30 p.m. I am a 115 pound female, 5'3, with a relatively high metabolism. The ETG test through Redwood was performed on Monday...

Drank Thursday and Friday until 1:00AM Friday night will I pass EtG on Monday at 4:00 [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't drank in weeks. I drank Thursday evening until Friday night at 1:00AM Taking a EtG urine test Monday at 4:00. Will I pass?

View more questions Search