Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pavanseo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2014, 11:02 PM
    How to open my gif files?
    How to open my gif files on my computer. I am searching for lot of software's but I didn't find out. Any software is there open from Gif files.

I want software for Gif files?
    marymd Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Aug 25, 2014, 01:24 AM
    As far as I remember InViewer can do that, at least it was capable before. Plus you can just drag and drop your gif file to Mozilla Firefox and it will be opened over there perfectly.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 25, 2014, 04:18 AM
    IrFanView is a good and popular freeware that will open almost all graphics files.
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Aug 25, 2014, 05:39 AM
    I second Irfanview. When you install it there will come a point where you choose which types of files to associate with it (files you associate will have an irfanview icon in front of them from that point on and will open in irfanview with a double click). Irfanview can open video and audio files as well so there is a selection you can choose for images only that will keep the selection list shorter. If you also use photoshop or another image editor you may want to not select those for irfanview (jpg jpeg etc.) so you don't end up re-associating those types of files away from your editor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't open files [ 1 Answers ]

Hey... while ago I had a problem with my computer so I installed windows again, then my computer used to work normal like a new computer.. but then again I had this problem that none of the mouse, drivers and etc worked so I installed windows again now everything works excpet I can't open any...

Open a gif photo [ 5 Answers ]

Open a i_safe.gif

How to open Files [ 3 Answers ]

How do I open a .dat file in Windows Vista?

Open .that files with [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I can't open a .dat file, where could I get a free download programe? Thanks for help.

Can't open files [ 1 Answers ]

I can't open files by double-clicking them from folders, though I can through the different softwares.

View more questions Search