Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pondlife1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2014, 12:40 PM
    How do I get a copy of my bankrupt paper
    I was made bankrupt in 2009 and I have lost the papers to prove the bankruptcy how do I get another one please?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2014, 01:20 PM
    You go to the court where it was filed and get another copy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Campus Copy & Printing wants to predict copy machine repair expense at different leve [ 0 Answers ]

Campus Copy & Printing wants to predict copy machine repair expense at different levels of copying activity (number of copies made). The following data have been gathered: Copy Machine Month Repair Expense Copies Made May $ 8,500 300,000 June 12,500 500,000 July 20,500 900,000 August 16,500 700,000...

Canon i865 prints with a green cast on photo paper but OK on plain paper - any ideas. [ 1 Answers ]

Printer is several years old and has always performed properly until recently. I have tried under windows XP and win 7 and also on a new laptop and using different photo papers always get green tinged photos! I've used Canon's Easy Photoprint and also Photoshop CS3 - same green results but...

I Would Like To Have A Copy Of My 1099g, I Live In Florida Can I Get A Copy On-line? [ 1 Answers ]

I Would Like To Have A Copy Of My 1099g, I Live In Florida Can I Get A Copy On-line?

Copy of naturalization paper [ 3 Answers ]

My question is about acquiring a certified copy of a naturalization certificate. I went online to d/l the form, filled it out online, and pd $129 with a credit card, only to find out after printing the paperwork out, I still had to pay another $380. What the heck, I didn't pay anywhere near...

View more questions Search