Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pureskull Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2014, 09:47 AM
    2014 Any cream for permanent skin bleaching?
    Well its been 5 years since I done some skin bleaching myself with Monobezone 20%. I got to say I don't want to do that again because of the uneven spots. Therefore you spend most of your time trying to even your color. Bottom line that's the only cream I found back then that offered permanent results and it works although I don't want to use it again because it makes my skin itch. Looked for stuff in the internet but found little help so I though I could give this site a try since I've seen some good responses.. Im hispanic black by the way.
    Hope you can help me thanks

Extra note: Im using Skin barista 2 in 1 white whitening cream which is korean. Ill post updates if that is permanent but so far it gives instant results which makes it alright.
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

Aug 28, 2014, 05:58 PM
    What are the ingredients in your new cream?
    crystal hoopz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2014, 12:23 AM
    Hi I am hoops and I really been seeking a real good skin lightening agent for dark skin... need help plsssss
    crystal hoopz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2014, 12:20 AM
    Please let me know a about that cream
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 5, 2014, 01:07 AM
    No, there is none that is permanent, and if it is giving you instant results, it must be very dangerous, to be so strong. Most will cause spotting and the only thing permanent will be skin damage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happens if I put bleaching cream on spotty skin? [ 0 Answers ]

I am a teenage girl who suffers from back acne. I am also quite hairy, and I thought applying bleaching cream to this area will make the hair less noticeable (its quite dark). I have used bleaching cream on my arms before and they turned out fine. The instructions say not to apply to spotty...

Bleaching cream for dark skin [ 1 Answers ]

OK well I'm using proactive for some acne I have on my face but now they are off but I am still using the proactive. I have some dark spots left over what good bleaching cream can I use to get a lighter skin tone from my face to toe and to fade my black spots? Also if I use bleaching cream on my...

Skin Bleaching Cream? Which one should I ues for better results? [ 86 Answers ]

Hi. I am a medium-light skinned black person(mostly on the light side). But I wanted to lighten my skin to the complexion of MJ in these photo: http://mjjgallery.free.fr/bad/shortfilms/sd/001.jpg http://mjjgallery.free.fr/bad/shortfilms/bad/015.jpg Now like I said, my complexion now is...

Bleaching cream for black skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I've got some unsightly scars I need to bleach, please any ideas for fast, safe and effective products?

View more questions Search