Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martyna12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2014, 06:20 AM
    My boyfriends brother died
    I have been with my boyfriend for 8 months now and we had little problems on our way firstly his dad died because of cancer and then his brother got stabbed to death.he didn't really want to tell me but I found out from his ex.and he told me .but he don't talk to people as much as he did and he acts different. As if he was stuck ,there was no help but he talks to me... also not many people know about his brother and he has adhd which don't help... please help me ! What should I do ? How can I help him ?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 23, 2014, 06:32 AM
    How old is your boyfriend? If he's still in school, ask him to speak with the school counselor or a trusted teacher. He may not want to speak to a counselor, but ultimately it's his decision.
    martyna12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2014, 02:29 AM
    He's not one of those how likes to talk with teachers but thanks anyway x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriends mom just died, and we've been having a lot of problems. And it is... [ 11 Answers ]

So recently my boyfriend of 8 months, mom just died. And it has been rough on him ever since. He is not the same person anymore. And has no motivation in life at all anymore. He quit his job after she died and has been in a worst state of mind since. A few days after his mom died, me and my dad got...

My boyfriends mum just died how will that affect him and our relationship [ 3 Answers ]

Just started being distant with me his mum died a week ago how will affect us xxx

How can I get my boyfriends brother to stop controlling him? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been in a serious relationship for two years and we want to get married and move in with each other but his brother keeps telling him he doesn't need to move in with me and tells me that I'm stupid he also said that he wanted to know how we were going to pay for a home...

My boyfriends mum died and he is pushing me away and always angry at me... [ 1 Answers ]

I understand that it is normal for him to push me away as I have read other posts on it but I need to know what else to expect? I love him so much and he keeps telling me he doesn't know how he feels and that I cause him more pain, I'm trying to be there for him but its like he doesn't want me...

My boyfriends mother died and now he is being mean to me [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriends (age 35) mom just died unexpectedly 3 weeks ago. Him and I live together. I have been there for him since it happened, I got him 2 states away for the funeral, I spend my entire paycheck on this, I have "been there" for him emotionally, and catering to his every whim and need.I took...

View more questions Search