Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Munny2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2014, 04:32 AM
    Small bump behind cartilage piercing? Please help!
    Im 17 years old and I just got my new cartilage piercing just over 2 weeks ago. I have been cleaning it appropriately and on time and I was just at my piercers a day ago to make sure it looked okay. I have over 13 piercings and I've never had a problem with them (nipples, tongue, nose, three ears, belly button, septum, etc). I woke up this morning at 6am to take a pee and I decided to clean my piercing since I was up. To my surprise(and horror) I see this (http://gyazo.com/acc2a980894b77b60998a08d4178e7a8.png) <- picture -> small lump behind my ear! I don't know why it's there and I don't know if its infected or normal! Somebody please look at the picture and let me know what is going on😩😩😩 I really don't want to have to take it out!

Check out some similar questions!

Does a Tragus piercing hurt more than a cartilage piercing? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm dying to get my Tragus pierced ! I have a cartilage peircing and honestly it was just a little Pinch 1-10 on pane scale 10 being most I would say 3-4 but I'm really scared to get my Tragus pierced does it hurt worse than the cartilage piercing ?

Cartilage piercing bump? [ 0 Answers ]

So I just got my cartilage pierced four days ago with a needle. While cleaning it today I noticed a bump on the back surrounding the back of the piercing. Is this just irritation, or could it be something else? Or am I just over reacting.

The dreaded ear cartilage piercing bump? Help! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I got my cartilage pierced a month ago and I was and am very good at cleaning it. But I irritated it by changing it too early (4 weeks) because I had been told it was okay. A small ring around my piercing formed, and a larger bump around the exit hole on the back of my ear. I'm worried! It's a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.