Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobbyttf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2014, 04:08 AM
    G1 Visa & Consulting Job for an International Organization
    I am working under a G1 visa, could I work as a consultant for another international organization in the US?

My current employer allows me to have another job, but I am wondering if my G1 visa would allow me (or restrict me from) to work for another international organization that normally grants G4 visas (such as the World Bank).

Any clues will be greatly appreciated,

Bob

Check out some similar questions!

How do I match ohms & amp; watts with a bass amp head and amp; speakers? [ 0 Answers ]

I need to shop for new speaker(s) to use with an amp head that I have and want to know what to look for in specs of watts and ohms so that I don't blow up or fry anything. My head's specs say "120 VAC, 60 Hz, 600 Watts" and under the Biamp (Low/A, High/B) Speaker Output jacks it says "4 Ohm Min....

I have a dependent visa & I want to do job in uk [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dependent visa as a wife of someone .I lived in uk almost 8 months .now I want to do some job .but I don't have work permit.how I apply for work permit? What I do for a job?

Can a 150 amp meter panal handel a 100 amp, 40 amp, 30 amp and 30 amp brakers. [ 2 Answers ]

My meter panal is a 150amp panal. I have a 60 amp sub panal coming off it a 30amp to my stove a 30 to dryer and a 40 to the a/c. i want to upgrade the 60 amp sub panal to a 100 amp panal. Will the 150 amp meter panal handel it or do i need to have a 200 amp meter panal installed

My son is in need of a job & home for he & my grandson what programs are available? [ 2 Answers ]

My son (Chris) & Grandson (Tyler) have been living with Tyler's mom's (Kristen) parents,Kristen has been in & out of the home & they were never married. I've been checking into programs to help Chris get a job and a home for him and his son. Chris has been in trouble with the law before but has...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.