Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chefmate Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2014, 08:31 PM
    How do I pair my Samsung Gear with my Andriod
    I been following the setup for my Samsung gear to pair with my HTC Adroid Device but the Samsung gear will not get on the internet although my cell and my router works fine. It takes a long time before I get a screen that says cannot get on internet please be sure I am connected to the internet.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 23, 2014, 12:42 AM
    Does your plan allow for tethering ?
    kiran05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2015, 10:43 PM
    Turn on your new Gear Fit by pressing the Power key.From the mobile device's Home screen, touch Apps Apps Icon > Gear Fit Manager Gear Manager Icon .
    Touch Scan.Touch your device name under Available devices.
    From your mobile device, accept the Bluetooth® pairing request by touching OK.
    On your Gear Fit, confirm that the passkey matches the one on your mobile device, and touch
    The two devices will then attempt to connect; this process may take a few seconds.
    On your Gear Fit, select the wrist you will wear your device on, and touch You will then be taken to the main screen of Gear Fit Manager. For more details go in support option of Samsung India site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A pair of earing or a pair of shoe but make the girl beautiful. [ 1 Answers ]

Badly like to know this old movies. Prob in year 1980s or 1990s. Colour movie. Tale about a lady wearing a pair of shoe or a pair of earing instantly make her beautiful.. Bt in the end of the movie she throw it in the river.. Please help me find the title of this movie. Please. It's the only...

how do I wire a kicker Dx 200.4 to a pair 6x9 and pair 5 1/4 [ 0 Answers ]

How can I get the best proformance from a kicker Dx 200.4

Car gear not switching to 2nd gear [ 0 Answers ]

My toyota 98 camry can't switch form 1st to 2nd gear, Goes reverse.. Dashboard is off at the same time, no speed no rpm, no temp. please help

Repalace ring gear gear on brigg and sratton 14.5 engine [ 1 Answers ]

How do you removed the ring gear from the fly wheel and put on new one on the teeth is worn out and the starter will not turn the motor

View more questions Search