Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2014, 07:29 PM
    Healthiest contacts
    What are the healthiest contacts for the eyes?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 22, 2014, 07:52 PM
    My eye doctor says soft lenses that you remove daily. I make sure they are off after work and on the weekends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I move my device (phone) contacts to Google (Gmail) contacts on my Galaxy S5? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I move my device (aka phone) contacts to Google (aka Gmail) contacts on my Samsung Galaxy S5 Android phone?

How do I map outlook contacts to verizon email contacts? Some imported correctly. [ 0 Answers ]

I've exported my Outlook contacts to a .csv file and imported it into the Verizon email contacts. Some map correctly, and others don't. I haven't been able to figure out any rhyme or reason. I've opened up the file and moved a couple items that seemed misplaced, and shortened some items. Any...

How to import contacts from my Outlook 2007 contacts to BT Yahoo contacts? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm hoping that if I can import my list of Outlook contacts into BT Yahoo webmail it might stopping blocking emails from known friends. There appear to be no instructions for importing Outlook 2007 contacts into BT Yahoo/Talk21. I am following the instructions for earlier versions of Outlook, have...

Healthiest oil in kitchen [ 27 Answers ]

Which is the healthiest oil for use in the kitchen, vegetable oil (soybean oil), canola oil or olive oil? You may have a different answer for cooking and salads. I know that canola oil is lower is saturated fat, but I have heard that it turns to trans fat at 120 degrees.

Illusions contacts VS Natural touch contacts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Any one got any info on Illusions opeque colored contacts and Natrual Touch opeque colored contacts? Because I want to order some but my budget is very slim. The discroption of the contacts says that they provide depth to the eye... which gives off the illusion that they color you have is the...

View more questions Search