Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Buddystar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2014, 01:51 PM
    Can't power up the laptop
    I have the EG70 and I can not get it to turn on. I have tried all of the obvious solutions, checked the outlet, cord, and still nothing. I'm holding down the POWER button for 10 seconds and still nothing. Ideas?
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2014, 02:24 PM
    It could be your power cord at the end that plugs into the laptop. I had to replace mine to get the laptop to power on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get in the laptop when power on password is on [ 1 Answers ]

How to get in the laptop when power on password is on

Power to screen on laptop [ 2 Answers ]

Bought a dell inspiron 5100. In order to get power to screen, so that it illuminates, I have to apply pressure to to top of lid when laptop is open. What is going on?

Laptop will not power up at all! [ 6 Answers ]

I have a dell laptop computer 9400 and it will not power up. I tried to push the power button but it won't do anything at all. What could be the problem? I charged it up and still nothing. There is a little icon under the moniter the looks like a battery with a lighting bolt through it. Can...

Laptop Power [ 3 Answers ]

I've been having a lot of problems with my laptop lately, I kept getting the well known "blue screen of death" as many call it. Finally I decided to format, and re-install windows. I got everything re-installed, started doing the auto updates, and once again... the blue screen, this time, it did...

Laptop power management [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I am fairly new to PCs. My laptop internal battery (without main connected) lasts for only 30 minutes or less on full charge. Laptop is less than two yrs old, don't know if I need to do some settings to enable the battery work longer after full charge? Can anybody help? Thanks. LinBus

View more questions Search