Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Claraaaaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2014, 07:16 PM
    What's that old film? Girl goes blind
    I saw an old movie a while back and I can't figure out the title! A man and woman fall in love, girl goes blind. Man takes the girl to meet his family who disapproves of her. A creepy french(I think) woman who is a friend of the family begins to frame the girl making her look bad (like leaving the blind girl's knitting needles out where the children can get them). The couple split up but blind girl ends up getting surgery and gaining sight back, returns to previous home where she pretends to still be blind and catches the French woman trying to kill her by guiding her out a doorway with a ledge.

Check out some similar questions!

Anime film about a robot girl implanted with a dead girl's memory chip [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I remember watching this anime, not sure if it's a full length film or an OVA where there's this robot girl who was implanted with a dead girl's memories then a human boy finds her in a garden and they both fall in love with each other. My memory of the ending is a bit hazy but I think it was...

Blind girl who's family gets murdered [ 1 Answers ]

When I was younger there was a movie I watched about a young blind lady who loves to ride horses, in this film her whole family gets murdered and she fears for her life. Believe it was a black and white movie. Can anyone help me figure out the title? Would be greatly appreciated.

Blind girl helped by deformed guy... Title? [ 3 Answers ]

This guy with this really ugly lumpy face helps this blind girl... there's a part about something cold and he says something like... this is blue... and then there's something hot and he says its red... I can't remember the name... help!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.