Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leoali110 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2014, 12:08 PM
    Immigration Blacklist
    How can one know whether he is in immigration blacklist of Dubai or not?
    In case what's the procedure to lift the name from blacklist?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2014, 12:34 PM
    Did you skip out oweing money or broke a contract leaving before you should have? It doesn't happen in a vacuum.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How will I know if I'm blacklist in Dubai Immigration? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I work before as domestic helper in Dubai last 2008. I run away in my employer's house because they did not treat me well and work outside to earn money for my fare. In 2010, I decided to surrender at Philippine Consulate co'z I want to go home. I have an eye scan at the Dubai...

Is he on a Philippine Immigration Blacklist? [ 4 Answers ]

My husbandis an american citizen and stayed with me here in Philippines for almost 2 yrs. He was deported back in Nov 2010 cause he was a fugitive from justice in the US. Now, he's done with his time and ready to fly back here. I just want to know if he's on Immigration blacklist. I don't to have...

Dubai immigration blacklist? [ 2 Answers ]

I was working with company in jebel ali ,dubai ,uae in 2006 .I am came back and did'nt cancelled my visa and my company cancel my visa in my absence.know I want to check my status that I am blacklist or not

Dubai immigration blacklist? [ 2 Answers ]

My name is Abdul R, and my Passport Number is >Removed< Please check whether my passport is blacklist or I can enter dubai or not as I am Indian

Dubai immigration blacklist [ 13 Answers ]

Hi Peace be with you all! My Question is how about for the permanent ban in UAE because of the alcohol case.is there's a chance to remove the permanent ban also the Eye Scan and the finger print? kindly help... waiting for your answer... thank you so much! God Bless!

View more questions Search