Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dewdropjungle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2014, 11:08 PM
    Newb at Survey Statistics (Likert Scale)
    I just collected the responses from a survey I conducted which asked the leadership teams of two companies their views organisational change. I have different nominal variables as well such as the level of leader, their experience, age

The surveys used Likert (ordinal) scales of ranking. What are the best methods I should use in showing the similarities and differences
    between these two companies views?

Check out some similar questions!

Likert scale survey & analysis method [ 1 Answers ]

In my research I'm using the likert scale. What is the method I can use to analyse these data... is Relative important index (RII) method suitable for this? Explain please. Thanking you

Statistics:likert scale-chi squared test [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, Hope someone can help. I'm doing a stats project on job satisfaction at an advertising firm. We did a likert scale questionnaire and have done bargraphs but I'm unsure how to go about doing the chi-squared test and what exactly to do the test on. Do I do it on each question, groups of...

Likert Scale Survey [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to show correlation between a predictor and response variable using a likert scale survey instrument. What statistical measures can be used for one population, one sample, and only those two variables? Can Pearson Product moment, correlational analysis, or regression analysis be used?...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.