Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Aug 20, 2014, 10:41 PM
    Shot in the dark
    This movie had many women in I want to say the Roman times which had power. They didn't care much for men. However, there was a blonde woman who fell in love with some man and he was in love with her, and at the very end they were running to each other and she turned into stone as a punishment?

I saw saw it back in 1983 when I was five years old. I haven't seen it since so parts are sketchy. For all I know the movie could have been made in the 60s or 70s.

Hmmm it has been driving me crazy. Lol

Check out some similar questions!

I dyed my hair dark dark brown.. But my natural color is ginger and I want to go back [ 0 Answers ]

Ok so about last year I dyed my hair brown and I kept doing it until 2months ago.. I want to go back ginger but I don't want to bleach or strip my hair?is there any dye that will take me back to my natural color without damaging my hair?

Help naturally dark blonde, dyed it dark brown, want light brown or dark blonde back [ 0 Answers ]

Well my natural hair colour is dark quite dull blonde and I got bored about 6 months ago and dyed it light brown... I kept dying it a little darker each time and now it's dark brown, and I want it to be more close to my natural colour again so how do I do this without bleach or going hair dressers?...

Can I myself dye my bleached hair in a dark colour match with dark roots? [ 3 Answers ]

Any body? With hair dressing experience can help me ***. I bleached my hair 4months ago and now my dark roots have grown. I don't have any hair experince but I am wondering if I could myself dye my hair in a dark colour near to my natural colour which is dark brown? Can I mixed a colour and...

Mixin 30 volume proixde with dark ash blonde on a dark brown red [ 0 Answers ]

My hair is a dark brown with deep red, I want to go a light brown or mediume light brown, will mixin a 30 volume proxide with dark ash blonde work?

The LCD screen on my Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-P10 went dark, can I fix it? [ 4 Answers ]

I dropped my camera and the LCD screen went dark, cannot even see to adjust things on the menu. Is there anything I can do?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.