Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Earl Swetland Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2014, 10:11 PM
    What's my house's history?
    Hi my name is Earl and I've lived at >My House< for 15 years. My family and I believe and feel that we are living with a spirit or ghost. I've felt strange things in my house such as a tap on the shoulder and nobody being around. I've noticed a funny smell at times and cooler temperature. We think the spirits name is Mrs foster the lady that lived in our house when it was built in 1890. Does anyone have info about the house and the people that lived in it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 21, 2014, 12:09 AM
    This is an International web site and there is no data base of ghost house history.

Your parents can go to the recorder of Deeds and find who has owned house in the past.

You can go to the local library and search old news papers for events at your location.

But feeling like touched, can be many things, getting cold, is common in old houses, as is strange noises.

Since there is not furniture moving, ghosts being seen, it sounds a lot more like imagination.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

House history [ 1 Answers ]

Has anything bad ever happened at a certain house in Glendale, AZ? >edited<

History of my house [ 1 Answers ]

Can u tell me the history about my home

What is the history of my house? [ 2 Answers ]

I've always wanted to know what the history of my house is but I'm not sure how, can you help find me a web site?

House history [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how can I find out the history on my house like if there were any deaths or anything like that??

View more questions Search