Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nouf95 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2014, 05:06 PM
    My Birman girl had a miscarriage
    Few days ago I noticed that she was spotting blood,she was 32 days far, I took her to a vet and he said everything is fine as far as he can see. Next day she aborted 5 kittens. It's been a day now, she seems fine, but a bit tired. I can't take her to vet again this week, how do I know she is okay? And is it safe for her to get pregnant again?

Check out some similar questions!

Can a girl get pregnant during an unknown miscarriage? [ 0 Answers ]

My girlfriend was 3 months pregnant with our child and the then she got a horrible pain and took her to the doctor.. the doctor said the baby had died due to placential problems or something.. he also said that the baby was maybe dead for a couple of week.. we had unprotected sex a week and half...

Threatened miscarriage or misdiagnosed miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

I've just recently found out I was pregnant, my period was NOT late yet, but I had light spotting and had high hopes so I took a cheap hpt and it showed up positive(My LMP was 10/20/08). The following day I went to the woman's clinic, I was confirmed pregnant. My OBGYN sent me to a lab for blood...

Boy meets girl, girl has boyfriend. Girl cheats with Boy then Girl breaks up with boyfriend. Lost? [ 2 Answers ]

I met this girl last May after I had gone through a bad breakup myself, but I knew I wasn't ready and even though every fibre of my being wanted to be with her I restrained myself. She is a lovely soul upbeat and we had so much in common: cheesy, smart, good senses of humor, open hearted, etc We...

Should I worry about buying a runt Birman? [ 2 Answers ]

I put a deposit down on a seal point birman female kitten A while a go, A few days Ago I went to pick which one I wanted. When I first walked in to where the kittens Where the smallest of the litter came straight up to me and had a sniff I went to stroke it It flinched a little but was fine. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.