Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boondock23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2005, 02:34 PM
    Please help me figure out the title of this movie!
    Okay, this is obscure. I think this movie was made in the 80's, it was kind of a kid's movie that my teachers used to show when I was in elementary school. It's about a woman who loses her ring in a doughnut factory or something like that. Then everyone has to eat all the doughnuts to find the ring. I know it's not much to go on, but if you could help me, I'd be really grateful. I'm stumped. :confused:

It came out around the same time as "The Peanut Butter Solution." Ring any bells? Anyone?
    RENEEDOW23 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2005, 08:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by boondock23
    Okay, this is obscure. I think this movie was made in the 80's, it was kind of a kid's movie that my teachers used to show when I was in elementary school. It's about a woman who loses her ring in a doughnut factory or something like that. Then everyone has to eat all the doughnuts to find the ring. I know it's not much to go on, but if you could help me, I'd be really grateful. I'm stumped. :confused:

It came out around the same time as "The Peanut Butter Solution." Ring any bells? Anyone?

Hey i remember seeing that in school too, hey if you find it let me know too, sorry i couldn't be much help. Hey you aren't from ohio are you!!
    erichss Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2005, 10:36 PM
    I had to watch that in school too. Unfortunately I can't remembe the name either :(
    neneturner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2005, 07:42 PM
    Funny, this movie popped in my head a couple of months ago and as I googled I found your request. I have been searching on and off and finally I found it! I remember seeing it in elementary school ('70s) It is called The Doughnuts. It was released/made in 1963. You can search for it on imdb.com and that site will give you a little more information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a movie title [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a film. All I can remember is it is set in the near future and you can buy memory downloads (on the blackmarket I think). Someone buys a download and it has the last few minutes of someone's life before they are murdered.The buyer then gets chased down...

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Please help me figure out this movie [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I saw this film when I was very little and can only remember a few scenes from it. I hope that with what I remember someone can help me figure out what it is. Ok some random info about it before I begin is that it was played by actual people. scenes I remember: There is a girl following a...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Trying to figure out a movie from the 90's! [ 2 Answers ]

It was around the 90's and I was at home and started to watch this movie on TV. I asked my dad about it and he says he remembers the movie but can't think of the name.. Its about a blonde girl with a red nightgown or white I cannot remember and she is in an apartment and she is alone I think....

View more questions Search