Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Judah1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2014, 04:52 PM
    Should governments be in the business of providing Internet access? Why or Why not?
    Should governments be in the business of providing Internet access? Why or Why not?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2014, 05:06 PM
    No... pay for it yourself or do without. The government shouldn't be providing anything to anyone.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2014, 01:10 PM
    Judah, "why or why not", let's hear from you.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 23, 2014, 03:15 PM
    Governments providing Internet access, Judah, then big brother would really be watching you. Yes? That is too much to contemplate.

No way.

let us hear from the OP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laptop shows Strong Connection with Internet Access but no access [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have an ASUS K72F laptop running Windows 7, and it has always worked fine with both wired and wireless connections. I recently changed Internet provider from BT to Plusnet, though I cannot be sure that this is when the problem began. It still works fine when wired, but when I switch the...

I cannot access to internet but the internet connection is good [ 10 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a problem, and I have no clue about it. I have a wireless internet connection and I don't know what happened but I can not access to the internet. The wireless connection is fine, there is the green icon saying that the signal is perfect, but when I open the internet...

HP Procurve 420. Internet Access, no network access? [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to do something I have never done before or heard of anyone doing before. We have 3 HP Procurve AP's. They're currently used to access internet and network resources via MAC Filtering for users with laptops and meetings. However, we are looking to modify to allow guest connections with...

Furthering Small Business and providing jobs [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to get a grant for furthering my small business, opened Sept 07. Adjoining Pike State Forest in Pike Co. Ohio. Low income area. I am trying to provide services in the area as well as jobs for the area. There is not much here except for recreation. 4 miles out of Bainbridge, Ohio. Please...

Landlord providing unauthorised access [ 1 Answers ]

I have lived in the same apartment building attached to a motel near Pittsburgh, PA for 14 years. I do not have a written lease, but I do have bank statements listing monthly payments to the motel. Lat Monday I came home to discover that my landlord had provided full and open access to a movie...

View more questions Search