Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Meganxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2014, 03:11 AM
    What do you think of my tattoo?
    2 days old so still healing. I'm interested to see people's opinions Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 19, 2014, 03:20 AM
    If you don't plan on a big career where you will wear dresses and be judged for what you have stamped on your lower legs, then fine.
    Not my style for high tattoo art. Looks like a transfer.
    But you have good legs so why care what anyone thinks?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 19, 2014, 03:43 AM
    I agree, nice picture, not high scale, tattoo art.

I will also agree, I will assume, by the legs you are a women.

Tattoos are not highly acceptable in upper business world. So if a professional career is planned or even marriage to someone who is a professional, it may causse some issues.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 19, 2014, 04:29 AM
    While tattoos have become more acceptable they are still going to cause prejudice in the business world. While many business women do have tats, they are discreet, so they will not show in business attire.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2014, 09:18 AM
    Regardless of what we say, you will have to live with your decision.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 20, 2014, 09:57 AM
    What's the story behind choosing that image?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tattoo [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I have recently done something stupid. I tried doing a home permanent tattoo I cut my skin with a sewing needle and went over the line drawing with a permanent mark (non-toxic) then I went over it with paint. Do you think I'm at risk of any infections? I done this tattoo yesterday, it...

Tattoo [ 0 Answers ]

I want AD ASTRA PER ASPERA (6 inches) tattooed on my hand. Does anyone know any good tattoo shops in bangalore (India) who can do it for 1000 bucks or less.!

What do you think of my new tattoo? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I got a new tattoo Friday night and my heart is breaking because, despite the fact that the stencil looked great, the artist messed up and it looks like Michael J Fox did my tattoo, as one person put it. I went to a reputable artist with an impressive portfolio-I just don't get it! But...

Tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

I really want to get a tattoo and I have a good reason. I am a cancer survivor and want to get something to represent that. I am very scared though! LOL I keep hearing, heck yea it hurts and no it doesn't hurt and depends where u get it. Well I plan to get it on the left side of my back/below...

View more questions Search