Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tivoligardens Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2014, 05:55 PM
    Converting co2 into carbon and oxygen
    I know that in nature co2 is converted as part of photosynthesis. If one was to attempt to do it using an energy source can it be achieved using heat or electric current not with standing cost. If so, how much energy is needed ?

Thank yyou

Check out some similar questions!

A mixture of oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen and carbon dioxide in a two [ 0 Answers ]

A mixture of oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen and carbon dioxide In a two liter flask has a total pressure of 1.251 atm. The partial pressure of oxygen, hydrogen, and nitrogen Are 0.210, 0.145, and 0.235 atm, respectively. Use Dalton's ...

If 1.7 moles of C4H10 reacts with oxygen, how many moles of carbon dioxide will be pr [ 1 Answers ]

This is stoichiometry, and I need to first make an equation, then balance it out and show the work of how I did it.. but I don't get how to do it..

Carbon dioxide and oxygen [ 4 Answers ]

Why does carbon dioxide and oxygen diffuse in opposite directions? Can anyone explain to me in simple form

How much of carbon dioxide (CO2) could be made from 36 moles of sugar [ 1 Answers ]

How much of carbon dioxide (CO2) could be Made from 36 moles of sugar (C12H22O11) by The reaction C12H22O11 + 12O2 ! 12CO2 + 11H2O?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.