Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harryzhang Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2014, 02:13 AM
    What to Do During a Power Outage?
    Our community recently had to contend with a major blackout in the evening, around 5 p.m.I don't know what to do.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 18, 2014, 02:29 AM
    Report it, and wait for the power to come back on.

Where I lived, I owned a house and a large amount of land. I had a back up generator that would run the entire house.

You could have back up battery lamps?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2014, 04:37 PM
    What did people do before electricity?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2014, 05:04 PM
    You aren't in an iron lung... you'll survive without the TV or internet for a while. But you seem to be posting online like usual.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Power outage... [ 2 Answers ]

Power outage... Due to a power outage, only one paramedic responded to the call. The house was very dark so the paramedic asked Kathleen, a three (3) year old girl to hold a flashlight high over her mommy so he could see while he helped deliver the baby. Very diligently, Kathleen did as she was...

Power outage in two rooms only [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was using space heater in one room, and after a while that room and the one next to it lost power. I reset all the circuit breakers in the power control panel, but that didn't help. I also pressed a reset button that's on a power outlet in the garage, but that didn't help. Then a few...

Power Outage [ 4 Answers ]

The upstairs of my house consists of two rooms that are powered by two 20 amp breakers which are tied together. A few days ago one of the rooms lost all power while the other room continues to work fine. The power is still out and I have reset the breaker several times and this doesn't work. ...

AC after power outage [ 2 Answers ]

After coming back from a family trip, we found that there had been a power outage. Several breakers were off position and some electronics (especially telephone) are completely dead. Now, after resetting the breakers, all the power problems are OK except AC. The control panel of AC seems...

Partial power outage [ 3 Answers ]

At Any Given Time The Power Will Go Out Only In The Living Room (outlets, Fans, Lights Etc.) And Also A Couple Of The Outlets In The Kitchen That Include The Refrigerator, Stove And 2 Add'l Outlets, All Others Work. Also The Ac Goes Out. The Rest Of The House Works. We Have A Devise That...

View more questions Search