Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DanielleN2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 07:17 PM
    Where can I get a home and rehab loan in one?
    Does anyone know if I can get a loan for more than what I am purchase the house for? Like a rehab loan with the house loan in one. If anyone knows anything about this please let me know. Thank you.
    adeena Posts: 19, Reputation: 6

Apr 9, 2007, 05:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleN2002
    Does anyone know if I can get a loan for more than what I am purchase the house for? Like a rehab loan with the house loan in one. If anyone knows anything about this please let me know. Thank you.
    I *think* you're interested in the 203(k) loan program. Look here: FHA 203k loan rehab guidelines and requirements

-Adeena

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

401K Loan vs. Home Equity Loan [ 3 Answers ]

I need $50,000 for a kitchen remodel. I can get a 401K loan 5 yr term 9.25 interest - total payments add up to 62,000 or so with a monthly payment of roughly $1,050. That payment is is tough on my current budget so I was considering a Home Equity Loan with a longer term. I know there are a...

New home addition -home equity loan or remortgage [ 1 Answers ]

I am 54yrs old and have only 3 yrs left on mortgage.. I want to put on a new addition to house and looks like I will have to borrow $80,000.. Do I want to do home equity or remortgage? I would like to retire in 11 yrs or less

Interest only home loan [ 5 Answers ]

What are the pro and cons of an interest only home loan?

Home loan [ 4 Answers ]

What are the pros and cons of interest only loans

View more questions Search