Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anthony Preston Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2014, 04:38 PM
    Need help finding the title of a movie
    It's about a Hollywood actor who moves to his wife's hometown where he eventually has to fight off men who break into his house because their trying to kill a boy with a disability after he had sex with the high school football couches daughter.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 17, 2014, 04:57 PM
    Straw Dogs (2011 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help finding a movie title [ 0 Answers ]

I need help finding an older movie which revolves around a nerdy high school who makes a deal with a cool bad boy. The nerd will help the bad boy do well in school if the bad boy helps the nerdy boy get the girl of his dreams. This movie was most likely in the 70s. MAYBE even in the 80s.

I need help finding a scary movie title about a movie from the 80s or 70s [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember much about the movie because I saw it at a slumber party when I was younger - in the mid to late 80s. I remember several scenes. One scene involved dead bodies in muddy water ( possibly a river with alligators), the second scene involved a naked woman on a bed being licked by a...

Help finding a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for a movie I saw years ago. The story is about a single mother with several children. One child has a sporadic breathing problem. The mother frequently seeks medical help, but a cause is not found. Later in the movie it is discovered that there is a piece of balloon somewhere in...

I need help finding the title to this movie please! [ 5 Answers ]

It's been a long time since I've seen this movie, but I will do my best to explain it. The story picks up when the male protagonist (late 20's) is being hypnotized by his friends (maybe his girlfriend?). There is a scene here where he puts a safety pin through his hand, doesn't bleed, and seems to...

Finding a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember seeing a movie on TV a while ago and can't remember the title. I can only remember specific things: It is about a device that can be placed on the head that is kind of like virtual reality. I think the device was mad illegal because it can cause the brain to over heat. I think there...

View more questions Search