Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TimPow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2014, 03:29 PM
    What is the film where the police are held up in the police station?
    It was originally a 1970 movie and has been remade recently. Criminals - bent cops - lay segue to the police station.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 17, 2014, 04:23 PM
    The original- Assault on Precinct 13 (1976) - IMDb

the remake- Assault on Precinct 13 (2005) - IMDb
    wonthewest Posts: 138, Reputation: 11

Aug 17, 2014, 04:24 PM
    Assault on Precinct 13. (2005) Loose remake of 1976 John Carpenter film with same name.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Police Harassment! How do I sue the police station? [ 2 Answers ]

I've had various run ins with the police after I picked up charges in 2010. They have watched my house, folllwed me, pulled me over, searching my car... This last time they came to my house when I was gone and impounded my car, they drug it down the street in park leaving a huge black mark down my...

Arrested and detained in a police station [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I was arrested and detained in a police station. I was given an appropriate adult even though I objected as I was 23 years old. This appropriate adult also happened to be my elder sibling who I do not like at all. I didn't know at the time that he was working for the police(SOCA)....

Why AsianMassage parlos near POlice station and police doesn't stop them? [ 2 Answers ]

I mean the ones where they provide sexual services. There is one right there close to sheriff station. They have a sign ssaying "MASSAGE" and it's easy to go there. But then I though police went after these kind of businesses. I even saw it on TV. I went insde just to investigate and I talked...

Can Police use gas station to sit in? [ 18 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question so sorry if its not. My friend owns a gas station and the police constantly use the parking lot to sit in and monitor traffic. Sometimes they park right in the entrance, hindering people from going in and out correctly (in essence, making...

View more questions Search