Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LoneRanger Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2014, 01:53 PM
    Suggestions
    A 60 year old friend of mine from the "west" is coming "india" and going to stay for a while.we will meet after a month and I have been thinking about buying some presents for his son and daughter.The problem is I have no idea what should I buy for a present.
    By the way,I'm an indian,though I have no interest in the culture or whatever,but my white friends are pretty crazy about india,so it's a problem.
    Any suggestions about presents [ofcourse,limited budget lol] for the daughter in her 20's,the son [20's] and their father would be very helpful
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 17, 2014, 07:02 PM
    First I would talk to him, unless you already know. Often gifts for "his" children are not customary for people in the west and may be just a waste of money.

But yes, things about Inda and its culture,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for suggestions [ 1 Answers ]

I tend to like to read fiction that reflects my own life so I am currently looking for a book about a younger woman who has fallen in love with an older man... who breaks her heart. I want to read a story of how it happened and how she moved on, let go, etc... Any suggestions?

Looking for suggestions [ 5 Answers ]

I'm bored with movies lately and wanted to start watching some from the past... So any suggestions? Independent, Horror, Comedy, Absolutely stupid made no sense but still was amazing??

Any suggestions? [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have gone through a really rough time. We were living with his mom and then she kicked us out... we had no where to go. So we stayed at a friends house for a night then I moved back in with my mom. My mom doestn like him so he wasn't allowed to move in with me. So we are a few...

Suggestions anyone [ 1 Answers ]

:rolleyes: okay so 15 years old and I want to go into nursing when I finish high school. But I don't know which one to pick does anybody have some good suggestions and something that will pay somewhat of good money

View more questions Search