Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    singlemom1996 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2014, 07:49 AM
    When trying to start, top of starter sticks in up position. What is problem?
    Replaced starter on murray riding mower. When trying to start, top of starter sticks in up position. What is problem?
    jsfocke Posts: 310, Reputation: 37

Aug 18, 2014, 02:30 AM
    When you say "trying to start" I assume that the engine is not starting. The rotation of the engine after it starts is what turns that gear on the starter and makes it go back down.
    ghower Posts: 18, Reputation: 1
    Last Million Dollar Man Craftsman

Sep 20, 2014, 08:55 PM
    Is your flywheel plastic or metal. Might have wrong starter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I wish to refit a starter , you can pull start, has starter why not use it. [ 3 Answers ]

I wish to refit starter button or a new Start switch, has battery, starter motor,solinoid,Did have button before it was given to me, how to wire it is the question, where to on solinoid sw, there is one terminal with no wireing going to it?

What is Top Dead Center Position Sensor in a 93 honda accord [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is darrell and I'm having a problem with my 93 honda accord the code says 7 and 8 which is throttle angle and tdc position I don't know what that mean can anyone help me please thank you. I did the test because the D4 light keep blinking and I loose power

Poulan Pro blower sm400 starter rope sticks [ 0 Answers ]

The starter rope on my Poulan Pro SM400 sticks when I pull it out. What can be done? Thanks for any help!!

Challenging her Dad for Top Dog Position [ 1 Answers ]

I have four dogs, an 8 year old castrated golden retriever boy Jasper, a seven year old entire irish setter Jessie, a 3 year old entire irish setter boy (Rueben) and the daughter of the last two, Katy. She is 20 months. The problem is that little Katy keeps picking fights with her Dad Rueben...

View more questions Search