Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Aug 16, 2014, 11:41 PM
    IGNOU students anyone?
    Hi,

Is there any one who is enrolled in this, I wanted few information about this university. Thanks.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 17, 2014, 07:46 AM
    Indira Gandhi national open university or IGNOU in India can be googled precious7 for information.

Aug 17, 2014, 09:56 AM
    Hi Tickle, yea I know but I wanted to ask someone their own personal experience with the university. I tried connecting to the local university in india, but got unsatisfactory answers and yea due to time differences where I live and India, I am not even able to call there persistently.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 18, 2014, 01:25 PM
    Precious you know this is an international site, how would anyone know what that abbreviation is who resides on the north american continent if they were not from say calcutta or some other major Indian City?

Google it and get the information you need. It is all right there on Google.

Aug 18, 2014, 09:33 PM
    tickle, lol, that's the reason why I wrote it in an abbreviation, because I know its an international site and didn't wanted to bother people who reside out of India, instead wanted to catch attention of those people who could be directly connected to this University, so for that just "IGNOU" is enough! An eye catching word ;), And I also know that Google has it, I even have called in the university and talked to them, but I kind of wanted to know their personal thoughts and opinion and experience about it. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

97 students are separated into equal groups with 6 students left over. Tell how many [ 1 Answers ]

97 students are separated into equal groups with 6 students left over. Tell how many groups could have been formed and how many students were in each group?

Students ask how old I am [ 4 Answers ]

I am a young teacher (age 24) at an alternative high school... because of the student population I serve, several of my students are as old as 21... lately as I have built relationships with the students some have begun to ask my age... I feel like as their teacher they don't need to know personal...

View more questions Search