Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2007, 06:44 PM
    File transfer
    I wanted to ask tips on how me and my wife could tranfer about 4 gigs of files between 2 computers, they aren't in the same home, one is in the US, the other in Canada.

I'm not all that tech savy but someone said use an ftp site, can anyone explain how this is done or have a better idea?

Thanks for any help,

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get the path of a .bat file inside the .bat file dynamically? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... I have a .bat file (script) which I can place in any directory. How do I get the current directory path of this file inside this .bat file dynamically without initaly setting any variable? I know we can use "." or ".."etc. But i know there is some command which we can use in the .bat...

How do I file for child abandonment and when can I file? [ 15 Answers ]

My daughters father has not seen her for over a year and he just left without telling me he was leaving. I do have a child support order and I have full custody of her. Im just afraid that he will try to take her away from me later in life and I don't want her to go through that because Im with a...

Downloading video for file transfer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am trying to dowload me playing my piano on a free life stle web site etribes. I have filmed myself on a video camera and transferred it to a dvd via a dvd player/burner. I have loaded it into my laptop a toshiba-equium A100-147, but I can't get the machine to down load the...

If I file 1040NR, do I file state as nonresident? [ 1 Answers ]

The title says it all-I worked in several states but I am foreigner. Does that mean that I file state taxes as non-resident as well?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.