Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    R31211 Posts: 82, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2014, 12:17 PM
    Which hair straightener is more beneficial?
    I have thick, curly hair, so definitely had to do a lot of research; including reading a lot of reviews and seeing many videos of them. Unfortunately, most of the videos that I saw were on people who didn't have similar hair as I do. The ones I have in mind are the ghd eclipse and the ghd classic hair straightener. I like them both because you can purchase them in bigger plates and it also seems as if those who have one, are really happy with the results. The thing is, I don't want to buy a straightener that not only is really expensive, but will most likely damage my hair. Right now, my hair isn't so damaged but my hair definitely gets damaged easily. Do any of you guys own one of those that could give me some advice?
    ChloFoSho Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Sep 3, 2014, 01:03 AM
    I have Tresemme ones... I have thick wavy hair so I striaghten my hair every morning, I've had them for about 5 years and they're still perfect :) Also using heat defence syrum is so good!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Needs opinion about hair straightener vending machine [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am planning to invest on a hair sraightening vending machine that can also be used to curl,wave or flip your hair. Here's how it works: the machine will be setup in a mall, gym or an office building and it will provide 2 minutes worth of using the hair straightener for $2. Facts: This...

I have a chi straightener & it straightens really well, but it really damages my hair [ 1 Answers ]

Since my hair is damaged from it I was looking into something different. I saw the instyler & thought it looked really cool, but I've seen mixed reviews and don't want to waste my money. Then I found the solia tourmaline ion straightener. Its supposed to not damage your hair AS MUCH as a normal...

Best hair straightener [ 6 Answers ]

What is a really good hair straightener that is under 100 bucks? I have fine hair and sometimes I have to straighten it a few times to stay straight but my good flat iron broke, and I need a new one..

Looking for good hair straightener, but not $$$ [ 1 Answers ]

Seems the hair straighteners that cost under $50 just don't straighten well enough. My daughters hair in particular, she says her cousin's hair straightener gets very hot and works really well, but I think it was $100 or more. Any suggestions on those?:confused:

View more questions Search